Update 3.1.002 now available
28/06/2018 - DynDevice keeps developing
Solutions 1. Training management, 2. Course distribution and 3. Course creation (vers. 3.3.20) Generating reports
• all user data columns which can be compiled in the "New / edit user" -> "Work" window ("Contract", "Handling", "Program of medical visits", "Gender",
etc.) and are therefore useful for HR management
functions have been added to reports;
• it is now possible to filter users displayed in a report by the "Active"
• the speed at which reports are generated has been increased, particularly when selecting the "Only courses completed on DynDevice"
• columns that are not selected in the "Columns" tab will no longer appear in the Excel file generated (up to now they were present but hidden). Reducing the number of columns makes files lighter and therefore quicker to generate;Course timeline.
The "Timelines" displayed in the LCMS and LMS areas are now exactly the same, particularly in terms of optional Learning Objects.
Solution 5. e-Commerce and website (vers. 1.6.15)
automatic login to the support area upon clicking on the email notification now also applies to users receiving replies as well as operators."Comments" module:
recall of comments from the page containing the scorm player has been made quicker so that navigation between courses in now more fluid."Dyn Maps" module:
a minor bug which was preventing dynamic editing in the objects displayed on the map when editing checkboxes has been fixed."Login" module:
• the "Username request" screen has been created; on existing templates, this is modelled on the "Unsuccesful login" screen with appropriately-adapted wording;
• in relation to the password retrieval procedure, if an email address linked to multiple accounts is entered, an extra step is required to specify the username whose password (or link to change it) is being requested."Search" module:
search has been improved for courses with special characters in their names.
further checks have been added so as to prevent users from purchasing subscriptions when these are managed by a different user.
SSO process. In SSO settings, it is now possible to choose whether to use the Service Provider's certificates or not.
12/02/2019 - Release of DynDevice 4.0
Major Updates of Solutions 1-2-3-4-5
15/11/2018 - Release of 3.3.002 version of DynDevice with several updates
Update of solutions 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 with this new release of our platform provided with SCORM™ editor
05/11/2018 - Relevant news with the DynDevice update 3.3.001: changes for solutions 1, 2, 3 and 4!
News concerning the first 4 solutions of DynDevice
27/07/2018 - Patch 3.2.002 now released
The latest update brings further improvements to DynDevice TMS
20/07/2018 - DynDevice mid-July update
Version 3.2.001 introduces several innovations to improve all DynDevice solutions.
07/07/2018 - DynDevice Summer Update
Summer is here and so is the new 3.2.000 update for DynDevice TMS
28/06/2018 - Update 3.1.002 now available
DynDevice keeps developing
17/06/2018 - DynDevice 3.1.001 now being released
Update 3.1.001 contains several important enhancements for all of DynDevice's solutions.
24/05/2018 - GDPR-related changes, and more...
DynDevice release 3.1, which includes updates related to the GDPR (and more), now fully distributed on the Mega Italia Media cloud.
14/05/2018 - Update 3.0.002 has now been released
The release of version 3.0.002 of DynDevice has been completed and it includes updates for the SCORM editor and other areas of the system
[|«] [«] 1 2 3 4 5 [»] [»|]