Selling online courses with DynDevice LMS
Are you a creator of eLearning content and courses and want to sell them online? Or are you interested in reselling turnkey courses to your customers?
DynDevice offers three potential channels for selling turnkey online courses:
- the platform's ecommerce, which is exclusive and customized for the company, institution or professional buying DynDevice LMS (possibly also
- existing ecommerce via API);the CourStore (virtual store that allows the sale of e-Learning courses produced to all platforms that use DynDevice LMS);
- the Corsi Sicurezza Italia portal (exclusively for promoting videoconference courses on occupational safety).
How to sell online training courses with DynDevice LMS?
Through the proposed solutions it is possible to sell the courses created or resell ready-made courses on a very wide range of topics:
- Online courses on occupational health and safety;
- CME and CNI accredited online courses;
- Online courses on soft skills (including microlearning);
- Courses in videoconferencing.
Sell or resell online courses via ecommerce
With DynDevice LMS you can activate a proprietary eCommerce to sell online courses within your customized eLearning platform.
DynDevice LMS platform allows you to:
- Activate eCommerce sales of your courses directly in the delivery eLearning platform;
- Manage the content of your eCommerce pages;
- Use direct marketing promotional newsletters (DEM) to advertise your courses or services to current and potential customers.
eCommerce for selling courses online: the benefits
DynDevice LMS eCommerce simplifies the sale of your online courses and allows you to:
- Sell courses directly from your website (with online payments);
- Easily and immediately manage content in the eCommerce environment;
- Use available promotional tools to reach customers and prospects.
CourStore™: selling and promoting e-Learning courses on all DynDevice LMS platforms.
For course creators, DynDevice LMS eLearning platforms feature CourStore™, a virtual eLearning course store within the control panel.
Through the CourStore™, system administrators can access a vast catalog of eLearning courses divided into different categories, and proceed with installation. Any updates related to installed courses, appropriately signaled by "talking" icons, will always be disseminated through the eLearning course store.
This feature can be interesting not only for administrators of eLearning platforms leveraged solely for online course delivery, but especially for those who use DynDevice LMS primarily to create their own content.
They can, in fact, access a potential network of customers and resellers by placing their courses in the CourStore™ storefront, performing publishing directly from their course editor.
Selling courses through the Corsi Sicurezza Italia portal
If you deal with mandatory training and create your courses in videoconferencing mode, you have the opportunity to broaden the audience of your target audience by making your courses available for sale on Corsi Sicurezza Italia, the portal that offers companies and professionals a wide range of training courses in the field of occupational health and safety, consisting of classroom courses held throughout the country and online courses, always available at all times and meeting regulatory requirements.
Promoting and selling your eLearning, classroom and videoconferencing courses has never been easier thanks to DynDevice LMS. Activate your customized LMS platform: fully manage your training offerings and market them online