DynDevice LMS: support to the trainees
DynDevice LMS provides several tools to provide the best possible assistance to the trainees conducting courses within the platform:
- real-time chat with tutors and course mentors;
- form to contact tutors and mentors even outside office hours;
- DyBot, the chatbot developed through Artificial Intelligence active 24 hours a day.
Chat support with mentors
The DynDevice LMS platform is equipped with real-time chat able to provide real-time support. The chat can remain active continuously or according to the schedule set by the company.
Alternatively, we provide customers delivering courses attested by Mega Italia Media with a paid tutoring service carried out by our qualified tutors, who are available in chat from Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. and on Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Mega Italia Media's tutoring service guarantees the availability of:
- content tutors in possession of the requirements for training in occupational safety (Interministerial Decree of March 6, 2013 "Qualification criteria of the figure of the trainer for health and safety in the workplace");
- process tutors to ensure support for activities related to the platform, interaction and interface dynamics, facilitating access to the different learning environments and content, facilitating the learning dynamic, monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of the solutions adopted for the use of content.
Support through form
A contact form that allows trainees to send requests to tutors even outside their operating hours is available in the platform.
Support via chatbot
Thanks to the implementation of Artificial Intelligence, DynDevice LMS is also equipped with a chatbot (DyBot) that provides 24/7 assistance to users.
DyBot is most useful for answering users' most frequently asked questions, improving the user experience and optimizing the time it takes to use the courses. When it cannot provide the best answer, it automatically forwards the question to the human tutor so that the user is assisted in the best possible way.