is already available and operational throughout the Mega Italia Media cloud. DynDevice is the complete training management system equipped with 6 different cloud solutions:
The following release note lists and explains the latest changes.
Solutions 1. Training management, 2. Course distribution e 3. Course creation (vers. 3.2.75)Enrolment management
• the window for managing enrolments in e-learning courses no longer allows the selection of activation / expiry dates which are subsequent to the date inserted in the "To be used by"
• the comment <!-- NO-AUTO-ENR -->
, when inserted in a course subtitle, now completely blocks the automatic enrolment of users via the "E-Commerce
" module, in addition to not sending course invitation emails;Learner "language" field.
The "New / edit user" window and all related learner input procedures have been modified so that they only accept active languages for the site. Should an inactive language be selected (e.g. from a CSV import
operation), the site's default language will automatically be chosen.Management of classroom and/or blended courses.
When a teacher duplicates a course and its related sessions, the session teacher will now be automatically enroled in the duplicate classroom course. The enrolment expiry date will be set at 10 days after the date of the session;Minor changes and bug fix.
• when transfering enrolments, any related training plans
are now also transferred correctly.
• A bug, which was sometimes preventing the "New course" window in the SCORM™ course editor
from recalling the correct field data from previous versions of a course, has now been fixed;
• Certain instances of the "Session list" window not showing correct data when open together with the "List of classroom / blended courses" have been fixed.
• The "Session list" window has also been tweaked so as to solve the issue of not correctly showing the sessions to group administrators;