DynDevice (core) (vers. 3.2.001)
Improvements to the "File Sharing" window:
• the label of the window's only tab has been changed from "Other resource images" to "File sharing";
• when an administrator is displayed in the box for selecting access rights to a file, their Business name
is now displayed in place of their email address;
• when the window is opened for the first time, it is automatically reloaded so as to fix a visualisation bug on Mozilla Firefox;
• checkboxes are now aligned with administrator labels on all browsers;
• the option to create folders has been added;
• for "Group administrator"-
type users, lists are displayed detailing users they created, users "just above" them (i.e. the user who created the account in question), users with the same Business name
and users who are managing the same groups.
Solutions 1. Training management, 2. Course distribution and 3. Course creation (vers. 3.3.30)
Improvements to the installation process for CourStore™ courses.
• courses being installed are displayed in the "Course list" screen with a "BLOCKED -" prefix before name and code. Once the installation process is complete, the prefix disappears and the course is ready for use;
• a verification procedure for contents of newly-installed courses has been added: if a discrepancy with expected contents is detected, the course is removed and an alert is shown to prompt a new installation attempt;
• at the end of the installation procedure, the "Timeline" screen of course content no longer automatically opens as it is now open "silently" in the background;
New variable for certificates. The [COMPLETE-COURSE-CODE] variable has been added to give the option to display the full course code (and therefore any version-specific code, too) in the certificate.
Solution 5. e-Commerce and website (vers. 1.6.25)
Two new parameters called "Title"
have been added to the "Labelling" tab in the window for creating/editing news. When compiled, these will be used in the product detail display page as <title>
tag and <description>
metatag in place of the default automatic formation."Support" module:
field has been added to the ticket editing screen so that a value ("waiting to be assigned", "In process" etc.)
can be assigned to tickets;
• it is now possible to add an icon to ticket lists so as to show whether the last message was posted by the user who opened the ticket or by the operator."E-Commerce" module:
• the "Region", "Province"
drop-down menus have been enhanced so as to make them easier to use on mobile devices;
• the changes suggested on schema.org
to improve the SEO optimisation of products have been implemented by modifying the module's template and using the recommended JSON-LD
method."GDPR cookie" module:
• a minor Google Analytics-related bug which was impeding the correct tracking of user location has been fixed;
• libraries currently used with the module have been optimised and lightened so as to speed up page loading."Magazine" and "Courses" modules.
the changes suggested on schema.org
have been implemented on articles and courses by modifying the module's template and using the recommended JSON-LD
method."Lazy Load" SEO optimisation.
We have added the "Lazy Load" technique for asynchronous image loading, i.e. after all main content has been loaded and only when images are actually displayed on screen. This technique can greatly enhance response times by prioritising more important content.
Solution 4. HR management (vers. 1.0.45)Assigning medical visit types to users.
We have added a check on role-sensitive visit types to the "New/edit visit" and "List of users with no visits" screens - i.e. only medical visits that are relevant to a specific user's allocated roles and sub-roles can be assigned to that user. In addition, it is also possible to assign visit types to users via the "Organisational chart" and "List of learners" windows using the medical visit icon on the bottom-left of the screen.List of expiring medical visits.
A new column has been added to display the Type
field.New variables for "Medical visits" documents.
Several newly-added variables can be used in the "Privacy notice" and "Voucher" documents which are generated when entering new medical visits. These variables allow for increased personalisation of the documents.Search engine for worker selection.
The screen that enables the selection of a worker to be linked to a medical visit is now equipped with an easy-to-use search engine. This makes it easier to find the desired worker.
Solution 6. Intranet (vers. 1.2.22) System menu.
The menu of solution "6. Company intranet management features
" is now also correctly generated in accordance to the specific options available to you, as set out in your DynDevice contract.
"Company discussions (Progress)" module.
The drop-down fields "Author", "Section"
in the screen where "Discussions" are created and edited have been further enlarged.