The new year is off to a flyer with version 1.1.75
22/12/2015 - DynDevice CMS content management system will soon updated to version 1.1.75 which will introduce significant improvements
The DynDevice ECM
development team keeps working tirelessly to update our platform with exclusive innovations and enhance the existing features. 2016 will see the introduction of version 1.1.75 which will be released during the Christmas holidays and will bring along some very interesting features.
This is a list of the new features:
Changes to existing modules.
. Changes to this module involve the "diary" feature:
- now the diary feature, which the module manages, allows the creation of new elements by dragging the cursor from one hour to another.
The module has been adapted to work with the latest Facebook APIs.
The "E-Commerce" module will be enhanced with the following tweaks:
- when a user edits his/her personal data using the dedicated form or by confirming an order, an e-Mail with all the updated information will now automatically be sentto the E-Commerce administrator;
- the option to rate a product has been added: one an order has been completed, users will be given the option to vote and comment on a product by following a link; a reminder will also be emailed to the purchasing customer. This feature is only available for orders that have already been paid and processed;
- when product quantity is changed in the "product details" window, the price will now be modified while keeping the graphic style that was set for that template.
This module now allows the filtering of newsletter recipients through the "multiple selection tree"-type field.
"Share on YSN" module.
This module also sees a few changes at system level:
- the module has been templatized: the template manages both modes (static bar and auto-scroller box) thereby enabling full personalization of the output being displayed on the page, e.g. in terms of the positioning of buttons. Moreover, you can now replace standard buttons with personalized buttons thanks to the new template variables which allow the insertion of a sharing link and a page share counter;
- you can now disable the auto-scroller box through the module's setting management.
- the system now checks for the presence of the "$sURLforShareOnYSN" php variable which, when enabled, will be used by sharing buttons in place of the page's url.
- when displaying data from DynTables, a new button now appears which enables you to send login details to available users for that table as long as it is valid for login and the "Username", "Password" and "e-Mail" fields are set correctly;
- the "Facebook Connector" feature has been adapted to the new Facebook APIs;
- The "FB-Connector" menu has been moved to "Site management" -> "Publication" while "FB user connector" has been moved to "Options" -> "System users".
07/07/2018 - DynDevice Summer Update
Summer is here and so is the new 3.2.000 update for DynDevice TMS
28/06/2018 - Update 3.1.002 now available
DynDevice keeps developing
17/06/2018 - DynDevice 3.1.001 now being released
Update 3.1.001 contains several important enhancements for all of DynDevice's solutions.
24/05/2018 - GDPR-related changes, and more...
DynDevice release 3.1, which includes updates related to the GDPR (and more), now fully distributed on the Mega Italia Media cloud.
14/05/2018 - Update 3.0.002 has now been released
The release of version 3.0.002 of DynDevice has been completed and it includes updates for the SCORM editor and other areas of the system
23/04/2018 - Smartphone or desktop, same DynDevice 3.0
New single graphic layout for smartphone, tablet and desktop plus much more in this new major DynDevice release.
04/03/2018 - New DynDevice release 2.3.002
A substantial new release involving all DynDevice solutions
11/02/2018 - Latest DynDevice update with release 2.3.001
All solutions are affected by the enhancement introduced with the latest update of the SCORM™ editor and the e-Learning platform DynDevice.
18/01/2018 - Introducing major release 2.3 for DynDevice
The first release of 2018 focuses on additions to the interface and enhanced security
05/12/2017 - Build 2.2.000 for DynDevice LCMS solutions (1,2 and 3) now released
Introducing tweaks and improvements to every solution
[|«] [«] 1
2 3 4 5 [»] [»|]