DynDevice Summer Update
07/07/2018 - Summer is here and so is the new 3.2.000 update for DynDevice TMS
DynDevice (core) (vers. 3.2.000)
• The default backdrop has been changed into a summery image;
• password change has been modified: when saving, users are no longer asked whether they want to exit the system but are automatically logged out;
• a history of DynDevice user passwords has been created; when setting a new password, any of the last 8 passwords used will not be accepted;
• when creating / editing a platform the "Cookie GDPR" module is automatically inserted in pages created for Solutions 1, 2 e 3;
File management and file exchange area
• the new "File Manager" for multiple uploads has also been implemented in the "Template editor" tab and in the learning objects' multiple upload tab in place of the previous Adobe Flash one;
• a file exchange area has been created where system adminstrators can upload files and establish which users are authorised to view and download them;
• the site-switcher's z-index (i.e. the drop-down to switch between websites) is now automatically set to be always visible in front of the toolbar menu but behind any open windows;
• it is now possible to adjust a window's transparency in the system options;
• the menu that appears when right-clicking on the active window bar's buttons now also shows the "Restore window size" option;
Solutions 1. Training management, 2. Course distribution and 3. Course creation (vers. 3.3.25) Information on a learner's origin.
A new "Origin" tab displaying info related to the creation of a learner has been added to the window for creating/editing a learner. This new tab includes two new fields that can be filled in with learner info:
". This enables you to identify the procedure used to add the new learner to the platform ("Unknown
", "Manually entered
", "CSV import
" or "Demo request
"). If the user was created by the e-Commerce
module, this field will be set on "E-Commerce"
and will be non-editable, while the lower part of the screen will display info related to the user's e-Commerce order.
For all users created before this DynDevice update, the "Origin"
field has been set on "E-Commerce
" if the user is registered as having been created through an e-Commerce
module order, otherwise the default value will be "Unknown"
• "From reseller
" enables you to identify users that were created via an e-Commerce order coming from a reseller (see box Solution 5. e-Commerce and website
Solution 5. e-Commerce and website (vers. 1.6.20)
• Two new parameters have been added to the "Technical data" tab in the window for creating/editing products: "Title
" and "Description
". When compiled, these are used in the product details page as <title>
tag and <description>
meta tag in place of the automatic formation currently in use;
• A new "From reseller"
field has been added to the order detail window and set on "No"
by default. If a $bDaRivenditore
variable with true
value is created in the PHP code inserted in the "PHP code for ERP"
parameter, the "From reseller" field in the order will be set on "Yes".
When enrolling users in purchased courses, this field's value is transferred to the "From reseller"
". This fields' content can be displayed on the site's pages by entering the new variable <#? FORM-LIST ?#>
Solution 4. HR management (vers. 1.0.40)Managing sub-roles.
It is now possible to create, edit and delete one or more sub-roles
for each role. And as for roles, it is possible to link each sub-role to specific "Types" of "Medical visits".Assigning "Types" of "Medical visits" to employees.
It is now possible to link one or more "Types" of "Medical visits" directly to a single employee. That way, the screen for creating or editing a medical visit will display only the types of medical visits that are available to the employee whose visit is being entered or edited (recalled according to role, sub-role, direct allocation and the employee's personal data).
18/07/2014 - Disponibile il nuovo aggiornamento per il Content Management System DynDevice CMS
Nuove migliorie con la release 1.1.10 del content management system
DynDevice CMS, in particolare per il modulo "Magazine".
18/07/2014 - Distribuzione della release 2.3.85 per editor SCORM™ e piattaforma e-Learning
Ennesimo aggiornamento per l'editor SCORM™
e la piattaforma e-Learning
DynDevice LCMS. Presumibilmente l'ultimo prima della pausa estiva.
04/07/2014 - Rilasciata la versione 2.3.80 della piattaforma e-Learning DynDevice LCMS
Installata da poco su tutti i server la nuova release 2.3.80 della piattaforma e-Learning
DynDevice LCMS (dotata di editor SCORM™
) e prodotta Mega Italia Media.
27/06/2014 - Piattaforma e-Learning ed editor SCORM™ alla versione 2.3.75
Nuovo aggiornamento per l'editor SCORM™
e la piattaforma e-Learning
DynDevice LCMS: disponibile la release 2.3.75.
13/06/2014 - Arriva l'aggiornamento 1.1.05 per DynDevice CMS
Nuovi aggiornamenti per i moduli più importanti con la release 1.1.05 del content management system
13/06/2014 - L'editor SCORM™ e la piattaforma e-Learning si aggiornano ancora
Ennesimo aggiornamento per la piattaforma e-Learning
e l'editor SCORM™
di DynDevice LCMS
, che raggiungono la versione 2.3.70.
30/05/2014 - Piattaforma e-Learning e editor SCORM™: rilascio 2.3.65
Nuovo rilascio in corso per l'editor SCORM™
e le piattaforma e-Learning
di Mega Italia Media DynDevice LCMS
21/05/2014 - In fase di rilascio l'editor SCORM™ e la piattaforma e-Learning 2.3.60
È in fase di installazione su tutti i server la nuova release 2.3.60 di DynDevice LCMS, l'editor SCORM™
e piattaforma e-Learning
di Mega Italia Media.
08/05/2014 - Rilasciati Scorm™ editor e piattaforma e-Learning versione 2.3.55
È appena stata caricata nella cloud di Mega Italia Media la versione 2.3.55 della piattaforma e-Learning
DynDevice LCMS dotata di editor SCORM™
23/04/2014 - Disponibile la piattaforma e-Learning v. 2.3.50
Rilasciata in questi momenti la piattaforma e-Learning
con editor SCORM™
[|«] [«] 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 [»] [»|]