Relevant news with the DynDevice update 3.3.001: changes for solutions 1, 2, 3 and 4!
05/11/2018 - News concerning the first 4 solutions of DynDevice
Release of version 3.3 build 001 of DynDevice (training management system), the system is provided with the solutions: e-Learning platform with SCORM™ editor (LCMS with authoring tools), HR management, web content management e company intranet management that soon will be available on all Mega Italia Media servers.
The following realease note explains the improvements of the new solutions.
Solutions 1. Training management, 2. Course distribution e 3. Course creation (vers. 3.3.50)New fields for the Scorm™ Course Editor.
• added the new field "Sub-category of courses for validity updating" with which it is possible to select for the course being created or modified by the editor, which "sub-category" of the courses is required to meet the deadline of the course itself. By filling out this field, the deadlines linked to the course will be subject to the automatic fulfillment procedure (see the following section "Automatic deadline fulfillment");
• added the new field "Add prefix" which if set to "Yes" inserts a prefix to the "Course Code" (different for each platform) when the latter is displayed in the documents generated by the platform (certificates and minutes) and in the e-Commerce pages (through the forms " Courses
" and " e-Commerce
Automatic deadline fulfillment. Every day, from Monday to Friday, DynDevice now retrieves user registrations for which there are deadlines on the platform and provides to comply ("Opted" to "Yes" column) automatically those where the user is already enrolled in a e-Learning or in a classroom/blended course (or it has been assigned to him "Other training" connected to an e-Learning course or classroom / blended) belonging to the "Sub-category" required by the course associated with the deadline (through the new field above mentioned).
When deadlines are automatically met, the platform administrator receives an e-mail notification with a summary of the deadlines involved and the registrations that led to the fulfillment.Deadlines management.
It is now possible to set up, if the activation is also equipped with the " 4. HR Management
", if the deadlines of all the courses for the users have to be shown in the "Management deadlines" or only those based on the tasks assigned to each user. The option is useful e.g. if you do not want to be notified of the deadlines for the "First Aid" course to users who no longer have the "First Aid" task, etc. Automatic installation of the courses available in the CourStore™.
• added in the "Platform options" mask the new "Auto-installation of courses" parameter which when set to "Yes" allows you to automatically install (in background) all the courses available in the CourStore™
that are not yet installed on the platform;
• next to the button [CourStore™]
, in addition to the number of updates available, an orange square is now also displayed indicating the number of courses available in the CourStore™
that are not yet installed on the platform.
In the form it has been added the tab "Courses not installed" that shows in a single mask all the courses not installed, with the possibility to access the details and launch the installation. Module "LCMS Chat".
When exposed during the use of a learning object, a button is now available that allows to hide or show the box with the list of users available in the chat. When the user is connected via smart phone or tablet, by default the box is loaded already hidden. Module "LCMS Scorm Player".
• reduced loading and execution times of the player both in the initial phase and at the end of each item. The general experience of using e-Learning courses has therefore been improved;
• improved controls to prevent access to course resources when a user's registration has expired.Bugfix e modifiche minori.
• the deadlines set out in the "Management of deadlines" form are now updated on a daily basis instead of weekly;
• adjusted some cases in which the courses included in a training course were not shown in the correct order on the course use page.
Solution 4. HR Management (vers. 1.0.55)
Export of GAP reports. In the CSV report generated during the GAP export of missing or expired courses, if the course is reported because the course has expired, the "Sub-category of courses for updating the validity" field is also shown in a special new column which instead remains "empty" if the course rather than expired just has not been done.
Solution 5. e-Commerce and web site management (vers. 1.7.05)
Module "e-Commerce Menu".
The module shows only the categories selected in the "Parameter management" of the "Courses" module, so as not to show categories that are not enabled.Module "e-Commerce":
• a drafting system was introduced (similar to that of the control panel templates) in the scenario of filling in the registration forms for "classroom / blended courses";
• added the saving between the correlations of the e-Learning courses at the time of the conclusion of the order. Module "e-Commerce".
Correlations are now also shown for e-Learning courses when they are added to the cart, or in the detail page."List of templates", button "Export / Import"
. Template export has also been revised on sites in HTTPS.
04/07/2018 - Summer Update di DynDevice
L'estate è arrivata e con essa anche il nuovo aggiornamento 3.2.000 di DynDevice TMS
21/06/2018 - Aggiornamento 3.1.002 ora disponibile
Lo sviluppo di DynDevice continua
05/06/2018 - In fase di rilascio DynDevice 3.1.001
Diverse, numerose ed importanti migliorie per tutte le soluzioni che compongono DynDevice con l'aggiornamento 3.1.001.
21/05/2018 - Modifiche per il GDPR, e non solo...
Terminata la diffusione in tutta la cloud di Mega Italia Media della release 3.1 di DynDevice, che include novità relative al GDPR e non solo.
09/05/2018 - Aggiornamento 3.0.002 in fase di rilascio
È cominciato in questo momento il rilascio della versione 3.0.002 di DynDevice, con aggiornamenti all'editor SCORM™
e ad altre aree del sistema
18/04/2018 - Che sia su smartphone o su desktop, DynDevice 3.0 è sempre lo stesso
Nuova grafica unificata per smartphone, tablet e desktop, e tanto altro caratterizzano questa nuova major release di DynDevice.
27/02/2018 - Nuovo rilascio per DynDevice: 2.3.002
Importante e corposo rilascio per DynDevice: aggiornamenti per tutte le soluzioni...
08/02/2018 - Nuovo rilascio per DynDevice: 2.3.001
Migliorie che toccano quasi tutte le soluzioni con questo aggiornamento 2.3.001 dell'editor SCORM™ e della piattaforma e-Learning
12/01/2018 - È arrivata la nuova major release 2.3 di DynDevice
Nuove aggiunte all'interfaccia e maggiore e sicurezza caratterizzano questo primo rilascio del nuovo anno
05/12/2017 - Rilasciata la build 2.2.000 per le soluzioni LCMS (1, 2 e 3) di DynDevice
Introdotti vari aggiustamenti e miglioramenti per tutte le soluzioni legate al learning management system
[|«] [«] 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [»] [»|]