DynDevice Summer Update
07/07/2018 - Summer is here and so is the new 3.2.000 update for DynDevice TMS
DynDevice (core) (vers. 3.2.000)
• The default backdrop has been changed into a summery image;
• password change has been modified: when saving, users are no longer asked whether they want to exit the system but are automatically logged out;
• a history of DynDevice user passwords has been created; when setting a new password, any of the last 8 passwords used will not be accepted;
• when creating / editing a platform the "Cookie GDPR" module is automatically inserted in pages created for Solutions 1, 2 e 3;
File management and file exchange area
• the new "File Manager" for multiple uploads has also been implemented in the "Template editor" tab and in the learning objects' multiple upload tab in place of the previous Adobe Flash one;
• a file exchange area has been created where system adminstrators can upload files and establish which users are authorised to view and download them;
• the site-switcher's z-index (i.e. the drop-down to switch between websites) is now automatically set to be always visible in front of the toolbar menu but behind any open windows;
• it is now possible to adjust a window's transparency in the system options;
• the menu that appears when right-clicking on the active window bar's buttons now also shows the "Restore window size" option;
Solutions 1. Training management, 2. Course distribution and 3. Course creation (vers. 3.3.25) Information on a learner's origin.
A new "Origin" tab displaying info related to the creation of a learner has been added to the window for creating/editing a learner. This new tab includes two new fields that can be filled in with learner info:
". This enables you to identify the procedure used to add the new learner to the platform ("Unknown
", "Manually entered
", "CSV import
" or "Demo request
"). If the user was created by the e-Commerce
module, this field will be set on "E-Commerce"
and will be non-editable, while the lower part of the screen will display info related to the user's e-Commerce order.
For all users created before this DynDevice update, the "Origin"
field has been set on "E-Commerce
" if the user is registered as having been created through an e-Commerce
module order, otherwise the default value will be "Unknown"
• "From reseller
" enables you to identify users that were created via an e-Commerce order coming from a reseller (see box Solution 5. e-Commerce and website
Solution 5. e-Commerce and website (vers. 1.6.20)
• Two new parameters have been added to the "Technical data" tab in the window for creating/editing products: "Title
" and "Description
". When compiled, these are used in the product details page as <title>
tag and <description>
meta tag in place of the automatic formation currently in use;
• A new "From reseller"
field has been added to the order detail window and set on "No"
by default. If a $bDaRivenditore
variable with true
value is created in the PHP code inserted in the "PHP code for ERP"
parameter, the "From reseller" field in the order will be set on "Yes".
When enrolling users in purchased courses, this field's value is transferred to the "From reseller"
". This fields' content can be displayed on the site's pages by entering the new variable <#? FORM-LIST ?#>
Solution 4. HR management (vers. 1.0.40)Managing sub-roles.
It is now possible to create, edit and delete one or more sub-roles
for each role. And as for roles, it is possible to link each sub-role to specific "Types" of "Medical visits".Assigning "Types" of "Medical visits" to employees.
It is now possible to link one or more "Types" of "Medical visits" directly to a single employee. That way, the screen for creating or editing a medical visit will display only the types of medical visits that are available to the employee whose visit is being entered or edited (recalled according to role, sub-role, direct allocation and the employee's personal data).
15/07/2015 - Disponibili editor SCORM™, authoring tools e piattaforma e-Learning 2.4.94
Dopo i consueti test qualitativi molto approfonditi, è entrata in diffusione la release numero 2.4.75 di DynDevice LCMS (piattaforma e-Learning, editor SCORM™ e authoring tools
03/07/2015 - Raggiunta la versione 1.1.65 di DynDevice CMS
Sopraggiunge il modulo Cookie Law per informare gli utenti sull'utilizzo dei cookies nel proprio sito
03/07/2015 - Authoring tools e piattaforma e-Learning alla versione 2.4.92
Appena superati gli approfonditi test qualitativi è entrata in roll out la release numero 2.4.92 di DynDevice LCMS: piattaforma e-Learning, editor SCORM™
e authoring tools.
19/06/2015 - Nuovo aggiornamento per il content management system
Con la versione 1.1.60 del CMS fa il suo ingresso un nuovo modulo
19/06/2015 - Roll out in corso per authoring tools e piattaforma e-Learning versione 2.4.90
Dopo qualche settimana l'Editor SCORM™, authoring tools
e piattaforma e-Learning vengono aggiornati con la versione 2.4.90 apportante diverse ed interessanti migliorie. Esplicitate in questa news.
11/06/2015 - Update 1.1.55 in fase di rilascio
Stabilizzate e migliorate le nuove funzionalità del modulo Calendar
10/06/2015 - L'intranet content management giunge alla versione 1.0.35
È pronta e sta per essere rilasciata la nuova versione dell'intranet content management di Mega Italia Media, che include diverse migliorie ai moduli.
29/05/2015 - Il content management system DynDevice CMS raggiunge la versione 1.1.50
Il modulo Calendar ora integra nuove funzionalità di agenda elettronica
12/05/2015 - Nuova release 1.1.45
Nuovo update per il content management system DynDevice CMS
30/04/2015 - Nuovo update per il content management system DynDevice wCMS
La nuova realease apporta un cambiamento importante per la gestione degli ordini del proprio sito e-Commerce
[|«] [«] 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 [»] [»|]