Update 2.1.002 for solutions LMS (1, 2 and 3) and wCMS (5)
18/11/2017 - The latest update to be released on the Mega Italia Media cloud carries several changes.
We have just completed the release on the whole Mega Italia Media cloud of version 2.1 build 002
(training management system
), the complete system equipped with 6 different cloud solutions: e-Learning platform
, SCORM™ editor
(LCMS with authoring tools
), HR management
, web content management
and company intranet management
The following release note lists and explains all the improvements introduced with this update.
Solutions 1. Training management, 2. Course distribution and 3. Course Creation (vers. 3.2.70)"LCMS Scorm Player" module.
A few changes have been implemented in regard to Cisco WebEX™ integration:
• teachers can now initiate a session 60 minutes before its actual start;
• when creating a session, VoiP and phone support settings are now checked first along with the need to set up a password for each session;
• when creating a session, it is now possible to activate an option that allows participants to join the session before the teacher has initiated it. When selected, this will enable users to join the meeting 10 minutes before its scheduled start (regardless of whether the teacher is present or not). Otherwise, the link to join the session will be shown to participants only once the teacher has started it;
• A "Automatically disable user audio" option has been added to select whether participants' audio is to be deactivated by default upon joining a meeting.Training archive.
The management of your training archive ("Other training" or "Previous training") is now equipped with a "Composite courses". More than one "Other training" courses can now contribute to the same "Corresponding course" (e-Learning or blended) both in terms of total hours attended and to determine expiration. This enables the merging of several "non-DynDevice" courses into a single course (which may be legally valid), with a single date for expiration of validity. Likewise, report data will be shown in an aggregate and easy-to-read way.
Solution 5. e-Commerce and website (vers. 1.5.60)"Courses" module.
On each page generated by this module which displays the list of courses "by category" (both e-Learning and classroom-based) and a course's details, it is now possible to "overwrite" the <title>
and the <description>
meta-tags by indicating specific values to replace the auto-generated ones."Magazine" module.
This module is now fully multi-language and can be independently managed for each language, from issues and categories to article management. Therefore, it will not be mere translation into another language, but an actual independent magazine with specific issues and articles for each of the site's languages."Search engine" module.
It is now possible to search articles from the "Magazine" module based on each visitor's navigation language."Login" module.
In addition to the improvements and the ongoing security updates to Mega Italia Media cloud servers and the DynDevice software, the "Login" module has been enhanced with these features:
• the auto-fill by browser option has been removed on login forms (for the control panel as well as the site/platform's reserved areas);
• a failed login block has been added which prevents users from trying to log in after X unsuccessful attempts within a short space of time;
20/12/2016 - Latest update for the e-Learning platform just released
The DynDevice LCMS e-Learning platform equipped with SCORM™ editor and authoring tools has reached version 3.1.30, with the introduction of a number of minor changes.
21/10/2016 - Version 1.5.15 of DynDevice wCMS content management system now being released
DynDevice ECM development team is back with an important update, mainly centered around the "E-Commerce" module.
29/07/2016 - New update for DynDevice CMS content management system
This update brings the platform to version 1.5.10 and mostly involves the "E-Commerce" module features
29/01/2016 - Roll-out of authoring tools and 2.5.20 version of the e-learning platform is complete
The Authoring Tools/SCORM™ editor and e-Learning platform are updated with version 2.5.20, which introduces several important improvements.
22/12/2015 - The new year is off to a flyer with version 1.1.75
DynDevice CMS content management system will soon updated to version 1.1.75 which will introduce significant improvements
16/07/2015 - Scorm Editor™, authoring tools and e-Learning platform 2.4.94 now available
Upon completion of standard quality tests, the latest version of Dyndevice LCMS (e-Learning platform, SCORM editor and authoring tools) has been released.
19/06/2015 - New update for the content management system
Version 1.1.60 of the CMS sees the arrival of a new module
30/03/2015 - Version 1.1.30 now released
Version 1.1.30 of DynDevice wCMS has now been released with several "under the surface" innovations
28/11/2014 - Framework version 1.3 is out!
Today we have released version 1.3 of DynDevice ECM framework on the whole Mega Italia Media cloud.
30/05/2014 - E-Learning platform and SCORM™ editor: release 2.3.65
There's a new release for Mega Italia Media's DynDevice LCMS SCORM™ editor and e-Learning platform.
[|«] [«] 1 2 3
4 5 [»] [»|]