The new year is off to a flyer with version 1.1.75
22/12/2015 - DynDevice CMS content management system will soon updated to version 1.1.75 which will introduce significant improvements
The DynDevice ECM
development team keeps working tirelessly to update our platform with exclusive innovations and enhance the existing features. 2016 will see the introduction of version 1.1.75 which will be released during the Christmas holidays and will bring along some very interesting features.
This is a list of the new features:
Changes to existing modules.
. Changes to this module involve the "diary" feature:
- now the diary feature, which the module manages, allows the creation of new elements by dragging the cursor from one hour to another.
The module has been adapted to work with the latest Facebook APIs.
The "E-Commerce" module will be enhanced with the following tweaks:
- when a user edits his/her personal data using the dedicated form or by confirming an order, an e-Mail with all the updated information will now automatically be sentto the E-Commerce administrator;
- the option to rate a product has been added: one an order has been completed, users will be given the option to vote and comment on a product by following a link; a reminder will also be emailed to the purchasing customer. This feature is only available for orders that have already been paid and processed;
- when product quantity is changed in the "product details" window, the price will now be modified while keeping the graphic style that was set for that template.
This module now allows the filtering of newsletter recipients through the "multiple selection tree"-type field.
"Share on YSN" module.
This module also sees a few changes at system level:
- the module has been templatized: the template manages both modes (static bar and auto-scroller box) thereby enabling full personalization of the output being displayed on the page, e.g. in terms of the positioning of buttons. Moreover, you can now replace standard buttons with personalized buttons thanks to the new template variables which allow the insertion of a sharing link and a page share counter;
- you can now disable the auto-scroller box through the module's setting management.
- the system now checks for the presence of the "$sURLforShareOnYSN" php variable which, when enabled, will be used by sharing buttons in place of the page's url.
- when displaying data from DynTables, a new button now appears which enables you to send login details to available users for that table as long as it is valid for login and the "Username", "Password" and "e-Mail" fields are set correctly;
- the "Facebook Connector" feature has been adapted to the new Facebook APIs;
- The "FB-Connector" menu has been moved to "Site management" -> "Publication" while "FB user connector" has been moved to "Options" -> "System users".
31/10/2017 - Autumn update for DynDevice with major release 2.1
Refreshed appearance for all DynDevice suite solutions results in increased work area and usability
03/10/2017 - Update 2.0.003 for solutions LMS and wCMS
The latest update introduces a new feature for building advanced tests
19/09/2017 - Update 2.0.001 for LMS, wCMS and other solutions now released
The first update for series 2.x of DynDevice includes, among the more substantial improvements, integration with Magento
12/09/2017 - New major update for the e-Learning platform DynDevice
We have now completed the latest major release for DynDevice - the e-Learning platform with several interchangeable solutions delivering cost-effective management of every aspect of staff training!
15/07/2017 - Update 1.7.004 for LCMS and other solutions is being released
An important update for DynDevice, which as of today is equipped with new and important features.
05/07/2017 - Update 1.7.003 for the e-Learning platform and content management system now released
Introducing new features of the SCORM™ editor
and the e-Learning platform of DynDevice.
21/06/2017 - Update 1.7.02 for the e-Learning platform and content management systenm
Further enhancements available for theSCORM™ editor
, e-Learning platform and the CMS embedded in DynDevice.
13/06/2017 - Update 1.7.001 of DynDevice now being released
New features and important enhancements in this 1.7 build 001 update of DynDevice, Mega Italia Media's training management system
20/02/2017 - 3.1.35 version of e-learning platform and Scorm™ Editor about to be released
After completion of all the standard in-depth qualitative tests, the new 3.1.35 version of the dyndevice lcms e-learning platform with scorm editor and authoring tools has now been released for distribution.
11/01/2017 - Release of update 3.1.32 of authoring tools and e-Learning platform completed
Quality tests have been completed and release 3.1.32 of DynDevice LCMS: e-learning platform with SCORM™ editor and authoring tools has consequently been rolled out.
[|«] [«] 1 2
3 4 5 [»] [»|]