23/04/2018 - New single graphic layout for smartphone, tablet and desktop plus much more in this new major DynDevice release.
The new major release 3.0 build 000
, the training system equipped with e-Learning platform
, SCORM™ editor
(LCMS with authoring tools
), HR management
, web content management
and company intranet management
is now available on the entire Mega Italia cloud.
The following release note lists and explains the latest changes.
DynDevice (core) (vers. 3.0.001) DynDevice Classic + Responsive. Solutions 1. Training management, 2. Course distribution and 3. Course creation (vers. 3.3.05)Managing personalised alerts.
There is now only a single version of DynDevice, which replaces the old separate Classic and Responsive and is perfectly compatible with desktop and mobile version browsers, as it keeps the same graphics and features:
• Window texts, fields and lists have been enlarged so as to enhance the viewing, insertion and selection of DynDevice data, especially on mobile devices;
• The "Toolbar ribbon menu" has been modified for screen resolutions under 1024px: only a bar with a hamburger button to display the menu is shown;
• If the control panel is less than 1024px wide, windows are automatically maximised in order to make use of all available space on smaller screens;
• The bottom bar has been adjusted for smaller screens so as to display arrows to browse active windows.
• The "Personalise group / course" link displayed in the Action Center can now be used to access the "Manage personalised alerts" window which enables you to set a personalised format (object, formatted or unformatted text) to be used in place of the original ones (as set in the Action Center) when DynDevice is to send an emailed alert to members of certain groups or users enrolled in specific courses. You can also instruct the system not to send a certain type of alert to specific groups / courses ("Active" field of personalised alert set on "No").Please note.
At the time of writing, it is only possible to personalise alerts for "(D) PDF certificate attached
" and "(D) Enrolment expiration alert
• In "Course list", the section concerning the "(D) Enrolment expiration alert
" has been removed from the "Set specific format" window. Any specific format set for this alert has been automatically moved to the "Manage personalised alerts" section.Generating reports.
• The list of courses available for selection is no longer affected by the groups selected (courses with no enrolled users from the groups selected are no longer hidden), so a full list of the e-Learning / classroom courses that are available on the platform is always displayed;
• It is now possible to block-select groups of e-Learning and/or classroom courses belonging to the same category or sub-category;
• The "All e-Learning courses" and "All classroom courses" checks can now be manually selected and deselected so that either category can now be completely excluded from a report;
• The labels attached to options related to enrolment status have been changed. The displayed options are now called: "Official and demo enrolments", "Official enrolments only", "Demo enrolments only" and "Not enrolled". A new "All (enrolled and not enrolled)" option has been added to display all selected users / groups in the report, regardless of whether they are enrolled in the courses or not.Browsing menu for advanced tests.
While holding advanced test sessions in the "LCMS Scorm Player
" module, a new browsing menu (hidden by default, to be activated by CSS) is available to display a list of questions, (by clicking the corresponding item in the menu) and highlight questions that have already been answered at that particular moment."Forum" module.
Now any http:// or https:// links inserted in the messages are automatically recognised and displayed as clickable links instead of plain text."LCMS Scorm Player" module.
When generating a certificate, the user's usage time up to that moment is now registered. This information is shown both to the user (in the course details) and to administrators ("List of users" => "Details" button => window with details on course use) as "Time taken to obtain certificate". This will not change at any later stage.
On the other hand, time spent filling in satisfaction questionnaires is no longer taken into account when calculating total usage time (on both user and administrator end as well as in attendance sheets).Minor changes and bugfix.
• In the "LCMS
" section, the "content management" window of a course now only displays learning objects created with or imported on your DynDevice platform, therefore excluding those from other sources;
• A problem with the display of e-Learning and blended courses' stats has been solved;
• The occasional malfunctioning of the CSV download of advanced test results by group administrator users has now been fixed.
Solution 4. HR management (vers. 1.0.25)
Type of medical visit. A new option to manage the "Type" of "Medical visits" (creation, edit and deletion) has been created and the new field has been added to the "New/edit medical visit" window as well as, naturally, to the export report and so on.
Training paths. The connection between enrolments to courses that are part of a "training path" is now more functional, accurate and suitable for linear, uninterrupted use of the required courses.
Importing medical visits. It is now possible to import bookings of "Medical visits" from a CSV file, thanks to the dedicated template window.
"Medical visits" report. The creation process of "Medical visits" reports now also includes an option to set date filters ("Date" from -> to and "Expiration" from -> to), in addition to "Type".
Progress Module. A few secondary features have been introduced, namely:
• When saving enrolled users to a cascading progress, the system now only deletes users "below the user" who is carrying out the operation; thus, when saving child pages only those will be saved;
• when changes (to a message or description) are saved, users are redirected to the list instead of kept on the progress' details.
Update of solutions 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 with this new release of our platform provided with SCORM™ editor
Version 3.2.001 introduces several innovations to improve all DynDevice solutions.
Update 3.1.001 contains several important enhancements for all of DynDevice's solutions.
DynDevice release 3.1, which includes updates related to the GDPR (and more), now fully distributed on the Mega Italia Media cloud.
The release of version 3.0.002 of DynDevice has been completed and it includes updates for the SCORM editor and other areas of the system