Relevant news with the DynDevice update 3.3.001: changes for solutions 1, 2, 3 and 4!
05/11/2018 - News concerning the first 4 solutions of DynDevice
Release of version 3.3 build 001 of DynDevice (training management system), the system is provided with the solutions: e-Learning platform with SCORM™ editor (LCMS with authoring tools), HR management, web content management e company intranet management that soon will be available on all Mega Italia Media servers.
The following realease note explains the improvements of the new solutions.
Solutions 1. Training management, 2. Course distribution e 3. Course creation (vers. 3.3.50)New fields for the Scorm™ Course Editor.
• added the new field "Sub-category of courses for validity updating" with which it is possible to select for the course being created or modified by the editor, which "sub-category" of the courses is required to meet the deadline of the course itself. By filling out this field, the deadlines linked to the course will be subject to the automatic fulfillment procedure (see the following section "Automatic deadline fulfillment");
• added the new field "Add prefix" which if set to "Yes" inserts a prefix to the "Course Code" (different for each platform) when the latter is displayed in the documents generated by the platform (certificates and minutes) and in the e-Commerce pages (through the forms " Courses
" and " e-Commerce
Automatic deadline fulfillment. Every day, from Monday to Friday, DynDevice now retrieves user registrations for which there are deadlines on the platform and provides to comply ("Opted" to "Yes" column) automatically those where the user is already enrolled in a e-Learning or in a classroom/blended course (or it has been assigned to him "Other training" connected to an e-Learning course or classroom / blended) belonging to the "Sub-category" required by the course associated with the deadline (through the new field above mentioned).
When deadlines are automatically met, the platform administrator receives an e-mail notification with a summary of the deadlines involved and the registrations that led to the fulfillment.Deadlines management.
It is now possible to set up, if the activation is also equipped with the " 4. HR Management
", if the deadlines of all the courses for the users have to be shown in the "Management deadlines" or only those based on the tasks assigned to each user. The option is useful e.g. if you do not want to be notified of the deadlines for the "First Aid" course to users who no longer have the "First Aid" task, etc. Automatic installation of the courses available in the CourStore™.
• added in the "Platform options" mask the new "Auto-installation of courses" parameter which when set to "Yes" allows you to automatically install (in background) all the courses available in the CourStore™
that are not yet installed on the platform;
• next to the button [CourStore™]
, in addition to the number of updates available, an orange square is now also displayed indicating the number of courses available in the CourStore™
that are not yet installed on the platform.
In the form it has been added the tab "Courses not installed" that shows in a single mask all the courses not installed, with the possibility to access the details and launch the installation. Module "LCMS Chat".
When exposed during the use of a learning object, a button is now available that allows to hide or show the box with the list of users available in the chat. When the user is connected via smart phone or tablet, by default the box is loaded already hidden. Module "LCMS Scorm Player".
• reduced loading and execution times of the player both in the initial phase and at the end of each item. The general experience of using e-Learning courses has therefore been improved;
• improved controls to prevent access to course resources when a user's registration has expired.Bugfix e modifiche minori.
• the deadlines set out in the "Management of deadlines" form are now updated on a daily basis instead of weekly;
• adjusted some cases in which the courses included in a training course were not shown in the correct order on the course use page.
Solution 4. HR Management (vers. 1.0.55)
Export of GAP reports. In the CSV report generated during the GAP export of missing or expired courses, if the course is reported because the course has expired, the "Sub-category of courses for updating the validity" field is also shown in a special new column which instead remains "empty" if the course rather than expired just has not been done.
Solution 5. e-Commerce and web site management (vers. 1.7.05)
Module "e-Commerce Menu".
The module shows only the categories selected in the "Parameter management" of the "Courses" module, so as not to show categories that are not enabled.Module "e-Commerce":
• a drafting system was introduced (similar to that of the control panel templates) in the scenario of filling in the registration forms for "classroom / blended courses";
• added the saving between the correlations of the e-Learning courses at the time of the conclusion of the order. Module "e-Commerce".
Correlations are now also shown for e-Learning courses when they are added to the cart, or in the detail page."List of templates", button "Export / Import"
. Template export has also been revised on sites in HTTPS.
11/01/2017 - Release of update 3.1.32 of authoring tools and e-Learning platform completed
Quality tests have been completed and release 3.1.32 of DynDevice LCMS: e-learning platform with SCORM™ editor and authoring tools has consequently been rolled out.
20/12/2016 - Latest update for the e-Learning platform just released
The DynDevice LCMS e-Learning platform equipped with SCORM™ editor and authoring tools has reached version 3.1.30, with the introduction of a number of minor changes.
21/10/2016 - Version 1.5.15 of DynDevice wCMS content management system now being released
DynDevice ECM development team is back with an important update, mainly centered around the "E-Commerce" module.
29/07/2016 - New update for DynDevice CMS content management system
This update brings the platform to version 1.5.10 and mostly involves the "E-Commerce" module features
29/01/2016 - Roll-out of authoring tools and 2.5.20 version of the e-learning platform is complete
The Authoring Tools/SCORM™ editor and e-Learning platform are updated with version 2.5.20, which introduces several important improvements.
22/12/2015 - The new year is off to a flyer with version 1.1.75
DynDevice CMS content management system will soon updated to version 1.1.75 which will introduce significant improvements
16/07/2015 - Scorm Editor™, authoring tools and e-Learning platform 2.4.94 now available
Upon completion of standard quality tests, the latest version of Dyndevice LCMS (e-Learning platform, SCORM editor and authoring tools) has been released.
19/06/2015 - New update for the content management system
Version 1.1.60 of the CMS sees the arrival of a new module
30/03/2015 - Version 1.1.30 now released
Version 1.1.30 of DynDevice wCMS has now been released with several "under the surface" innovations
28/11/2014 - Framework version 1.3 is out!
Today we have released version 1.3 of DynDevice ECM framework on the whole Mega Italia Media cloud.
[|«] [«] 1 2 3
4 5 [»] [»|]