New major update for the e-Learning platform DynDevice
12/09/2017 - We have now completed the latest major release for DynDevice - the e-Learning platform with several interchangeable solutions delivering cost-effective management of every aspect of staff training!
We have now completed the distribution of version 2.0 build 000
(training management system
) on the whole Mega Italia Media cloud. DynDevice is a training platform equipped with solutions e-Learning platform
, SCORM™ editor
(LCMS with authoring tools
), HR management
, web content management
and company intranet management
The following release note lists and explains the main enhancements introduced with this latest major update.
This major release of DynDevice TMS
carries a number of "invisible" performance-enhancing changes as it has been worked on by the whole Mega Italia Media technical department for the last few months. Our programmers have dedicated most of their efforts to the development of the kernel version 2.0: this is why the latest DynDevice is 30% more powerful than its previous version.
Among the many important innovations brought upon by this update, here's a list of changes involving the visual editor:
- the visual editor has been updated to the latest available version;
- the "PowerPaste" plugin (to paste content from external software) has been updated to the latest available version;
- the "disable source code cleaning" option has been updated so that, when it is enabled, no tag is removed/added/modified when HTML code is inserted manually;
- the "Use HTML 4" function has been added so that the editor can be programmed to save HTML code in version 4;
Some graphical improvements are also visible:
- The following components are now shown in DynDevice TMS's blue:
- pop-up alerts on the bottom right of the screen;
- proxy backgrounds when opening, minimizing and resizing a window;
- dialogue windows such as "Save changes?";
- option buttons on all types of windows.
- The boxes where users enter their email and password to log in to the control panel have been widened so that the head icon does not cover the input text. This image and the lock icon have been changed from black to light blue. Likewise, the login background and the index.php pre-login boxes are now light blue.
We have also updated the user guide, which is now available in multiple languages; therefore, if you open the online guide from a DynDevice control panel with English as set language, its English version will now automatically launch.
28/06/2018 - Update 3.1.002 now available
DynDevice keeps developing
17/06/2018 - DynDevice 3.1.001 now being released
Update 3.1.001 contains several important enhancements for all of DynDevice's solutions.
24/05/2018 - GDPR-related changes, and more...
DynDevice release 3.1, which includes updates related to the GDPR (and more), now fully distributed on the Mega Italia Media cloud.
14/05/2018 - Update 3.0.002 has now been released
The release of version 3.0.002 of DynDevice has been completed and it includes updates for the SCORM editor and other areas of the system
23/04/2018 - Smartphone or desktop, same DynDevice 3.0
New single graphic layout for smartphone, tablet and desktop plus much more in this new major DynDevice release.
04/03/2018 - New DynDevice release 2.3.002
A substantial new release involving all DynDevice solutions
11/02/2018 - Latest DynDevice update with release 2.3.001
All solutions are affected by the enhancement introduced with the latest update of the SCORM™ editor and the e-Learning platform DynDevice.
18/01/2018 - Introducing major release 2.3 for DynDevice
The first release of 2018 focuses on additions to the interface and enhanced security
05/12/2017 - Build 2.2.000 for DynDevice LCMS solutions (1,2 and 3) now released
Introducing tweaks and improvements to every solution
18/11/2017 - Update 2.1.002 for solutions LMS (1, 2 and 3) and wCMS (5)
The latest update to be released on the Mega Italia Media cloud carries several changes.
[|«] [«] 1
2 3 4 5 [»] [»|]